Federation State Technical Officials Examination (FSTO) 2018
It is proposed to conduct Federation State Technical Officials Examination (FSTOE) on state basis from 19th to 21st January 2018. The detailed guidelines/instructions are given below
Duration of the Examination : Three days from 19-21 January 2018
Registration of candidates(including new candidates) : 9:00am-9:30am on 19/01/18
- Examination Fee : Rs. 2000/- per head to be remitted at the time of registration
- Syllabus of the Examination : IAAF Rule Book 2016-17
- The examination will be organized under the sole authority of the federation under the supervision and responsibility of Federation Examination Committee.
- The academic qualification is higher secondary passed. This qualification is relaxable in cases of National/International Athletes /physical educationist and women candidates. The examinations will be conducted in English.
- The age of the candidates below 40 years and he/she must complete 1000 Meters Walk/ run within seven minutes time.
- The examination will be conducted for three days.
- The examination will be conducted in theory and practical of 100 marks each. The pass marks both in theory and practical separately will be 75%.
- The syllabus of examination is “IAAF Competition Rules Book-2016-2017”
There will be two centers in Kerala:
1. Lakshmibai National College of Physical Education Kariavattam.P.O, Thiruvananthapuram-695581 Kerala State, INDIA. Dr. Shailaja Mohan, will be the Coordinator for the Examination.
2. Government College of Physical Education, East Hill, Kozhikode 673305. Dr. Roy John will be the Coordinator.
For Further details you may please contact. Prof. P I Babu, Secretary, KSAA