1. The 22nd Kerala State Cross Country Championship will be held at Kanhangad, Kasaragod District on 10th December 2017 under the auspices of the Kasaragod District Athletics Association.
2. Competitions will be held in the following age groups and distances::
a. Men - :10 km
b. Junior Men Under 20 yrs (Born between 15/01/1998- and 14/01/2000) : 8 km
c. Youth Boys Under 18 yrs (Born between 15/01/2000 and 14/01/2002) : 6 km
d. Boys Under 16 yrs (Born between 15/01/2002 and 14/01/2004) : 2 km
e. Women- :10 km
f. Junior Women Under 20 yrs (Born between 15/01/1998- and 14/01/2000) : 6 km
g. Youth Girls Under 18 yrs (Born between 15/01/2000 and 14/01/2002) : 4 km
h. Girls Under 16 yrs (Born between 15/01/2002 and 14/01/2004) : 2 km
3. Athletes are allowed to participate in their own age groups.
4. Each District can field 6 athletes for each category, out of which best 4 will score for the team championship.
5. Minimum 4 athletes should complete the race to consider for team championship.
6. Team championship and Overall Championship will be declared.
7. Certificates will be given to the first three individual winners as well as team winner
8. Only registered athletes with Ten Digit Registration number allotted by the State Association will be allowed to participate in the Championship. For online registration please Click on the “Registration” given on the main tool bar in the home page of www.keralaathletics.org
9. Teams are to report at Kangangad on 09/12/2017 before 5 pm.
10. The participants are to bring Medical Certificate from a competent authority to prove their fitness to participate in the cross country events
11. The State team to participate in the 52nd National Cross Country Championship to be held at Goa on 14th January 2018 will be selected based on this Championship
12. The entry of your District may be sent online through our website : www.keralaathletics.org before 01-12-2017
13. Please inform Sri. Janardhanan P V, Secretary, Kasaragod D A A ( Mob:9567204509) about the number of team members participating and their travel details well in advance.
09/11/2017 Hony. Secretary